- Would you like to be more effective in developing spiritual conversations?
- Do you find yourself less than successful in talking about Jesus without making clumsy transitions?
- How might you position yourself to flexibly respond to every situation?
In this video I share two attitudes that I have taken on – and they have transformed my ability to have spiritual conversations!
At first it might be a discipline to think like this, but pretty quickly your mindset will shift, because I believe that these are Kingdom attitudes. After all, dualism (dividing the world into the spiritual and the secular) is not a Biblical principle!
As you move in this direction, conversations will start to open up for you, as you posture yourself to see everything, everyone, and every conversation as spiritual, and where you have the potential to point to Jesus. By modeling a gracious spiritual presence, where you are humbly confident in your identity as a Christian, there will be opportunities that ‘secret agent’ believers (who never let anyone outside of church know that they follow Jesus!) will never see.
Make sure that you are not being held back from reaching those around you by missing out on these two values that all effective missionaries share.The 2 Attitudes That Open Up Spiritual Conversations Click To Tweet
Are there any other attitudes that you have taken on which have helped you develop spiritual conversations?
Want More On This?
- The next video in this series looks at simple ways to use your home as a base for mission —
Top Tips For Turning Your Home Into A Base For Mission!
And if you missed the first video in the series, jump back to it here — Building Bridges Into Spiritual Conversations
- Make sure you’ve signed up to receive an email each time there’s a new post — scroll to the bottom of this page and add your name and email. In return, you will be able to download the FREE “31 Proven Ways To Start Living A Missional Life!”
- Connect personally with me via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
- And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the social media buttons below. Thanks so much!