If praying into the Coronavirus pandemic simply feels overwhelming, this short video equips you to pray with clarity and focus.
Here are the 7 headings that we suggest as a jumping off point:
1. Praise – God is in charge!
2. End of the Disease
3. Faith over Fear
4. Supernatural Healing
5. Economic Vitality
6. Those in Healthcare and Government
7. Advance for the Kingdom
Psalm 91:9-10 “If you say, ‘The Lord is my refuge,’ and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.”
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
And here is a great longer prayer that 24/7 Prayer have written.
While we’re on a global pause…
…now is the perfect time to develop your life and ministry skills! Over the next few weeks let us invest into you – and your team – through these pathways:
- INDIVIDUAL/ TEAM COACHING – Whether for a single session, or something more ongoing, let us know the area that you are seeking to grow in by clicking here.
- OPEN GROUP COACHING – Dig into topics like sharing our faith in times of crisis, starting a simple missional community, hearing the voice of God, or healing the sick. Groups of up to 12 screens (so you can easily ask questions and interact), sessions throughout March and April, only pay a small fee each time. Check latest dates and titles on the Dandelion Facebook page, or subscribe to our email updates at the bottom of this page.
- NATURALLY SUPERNATURAL COACHING COHORT – Join us on a 12 month journey which has proven transformative for current participants – find out more here.