At a time when large gatherings are being either strongly discouraged or even banned, the value of the home church is coming to the fore.
We have personally used missional communities/ home churches of 15-40+ people for around 20 years, have coached 100s of people in starting their own, and can thus confidently say that they are ideal for this season.
Now, if your street is on complete lockdown and no-one is talking, you might need to be creative – perhaps hosting it via Zoom video calls. But even the strictest social isolation won’t last, and this is the time to invest deeply into neighborhood relationships.
This video will give you a pathway to launch a home church this week, or as soon as it is wise to start gathering in homes again.
It really is simple! Use our framework to give you a structure that is both robust and flexible:
- IN = Eating + Oneanothering
- UP = Creative Worship + Fresh Bread
- OUT = Demonstrate (through Service and Supernatural) + Declare the Goodness of God
Let us know in the comments any questions that you have… and go for it!
While we’re on a global pause…
…now is the perfect time to develop your life and ministry skills! Over the next few weeks let us invest into you – and your team – through these pathways:
- INDIVIDUAL/ TEAM COACHING – Whether for a single session, or something more ongoing, let us know the area that you are seeking to grow in by clicking here.
- OPEN GROUP COACHING – Dig into topics like sharing our faith in times of crisis, starting a simple missional community, hearing the voice of God, or healing the sick. Groups of up to 12 screens (so you can easily ask questions and interact), sessions throughout March and April, only pay a small fee each time. Check latest dates and titles on the Dandelion Facebook page, or subscribe to our email updates at the bottom of this page.
- NATURALLY SUPERNATURAL COACHING COHORT – Join us on a 12 month journey which has proven transformative for current participants – find out more here.