“Therefore, I shall ask God mercifully to protect us. Then I shall fumigate, help purify the air, administer medicine, and take it. I shall avoid places and persons where my presence is not needed in order to not become contaminated and thus perchance infect and pollute others, and so cause their death as a result of my negligence. If God should choose to take me, he will surely find me, and I have done what has expected of me and so I am not responsible for either my death or the death of others. If my neighbor needs me, however, I shall not avoid place or person but will go freely, as stated above. See, this is such a God-fearing faith because it is neither brash nor foolhardy and does not tempt God.”
- Street WhatsApp or Facebook group
- Street resource list
- Support the vulnerable and needy
- Heal the sick
- Take any opportunity to pray
- Street prayer meeting – a gathering, virtually, box outside home
- The TP Challenge (#smearthefear)
While we’re on a global pause…
…now is the perfect time to develop your life and ministry skills! Over the next few weeks let us invest into you – and your team – through these pathways:
- INDIVIDUAL/ TEAM COACHING – Whether for a single session, or something more ongoing, let us know the area that you are seeking to grow in by clicking here.
- OPEN GROUP COACHING – Dig into topics like sharing our faith in times of crisis, starting a simple missional community, hearing the voice of God, or healing the sick. Groups of up to 12 screens (so you can easily ask questions and interact), sessions throughout March and April, only pay a small fee each time. Check latest dates and titles on the Dandelion Facebook page, or subscribe to our email updates at the bottom of this page.
- NATURALLY SUPERNATURAL COACHING COHORT – Join us on a 12 month journey which has proven transformative for current participants – find out more here.